Sunday, April 28, 2013

Marques Toliver

So, this past week I was musically introduced to singer-songwriter Marques Toliver.  I looked him up on You Tube,  saw a few of his videos, and thought to myself "this is music; this is raw talent." Toliver has a sound that is fresh and beautiful. He has a soulful voice, that kinda reminds me of John Legend. One of the instruments he plays is the violin, and that sound mixed with his vocals draws you in.  I am falling in love with Toliver's music, and I am glad to find a new up and coming artist that is staying true to his style.  Some of my favorites by Toliver are "Magic Look", "Control", and "Deep In My Heart."  To sum him up in one word wouldn't be fair because he is that good.  All I can say is this guy has loads of talent, and you need to listen to his music!
Check out the link below!  

No comments:

Post a Comment